Monday, July 14, 2008

Tamil editors.

I have been fascinated for a long time with the way Tamil (An Indian language) editors have taken shape. But I was not very comfortable with many softwares which I used. I used to make use of the editor in tamil.net (scroll down to the end). But I was finding it very difficult to use as I had to search for spellings if the word is wrongly transliterated. But these days I have found a new place to bring my Tamil to life. It is a very well known place to many of us. It is the orkut.com scrapbook editor which has scrap facility in Tamil, Telegu, Hindi, Malayalam... it is really good editor to have a try in the first place. It gives you different combinations of possible spellings.
என் இனிய பொன் நிலாவே...
பொன் நிலவில் என் கனாவே... Cheers!!!!

1 comment:

Vijesh said...

http://www.google.com/transliterate/indic/Tamil also rocks